Thursday, February 17, 2011

Isabella's Presentation

Next Wednesday Isabella have to do a presentation on President James A. Garfield. I like first grade presentations, the teacher tells you exactly what you need, birth and death dates, a picture or painting, quotes, etc. All we have to do is look things up and make a poster. Isabella is writing the information. We could have printed the facts, which would have been less time consuming but I want Bella to have some hands-on experience. She is super exited to do this together. Following is a picture I made of President Garfield for Bella's report. I will update with more picture as we work on it.

1 comment:

  1. I showed Andrew the drawing and I asked him if he could identify which former U.S. Pres. it was. He looked at it and said, "My first guess would be James Garfield." So kudos to you and doing an accurate portrait! and Kudos to Andrew for knowing what James Garfield looked like.

    ReplyDelete