Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lazy Summer 2012 part 1


It's mid July already! Time has pass by really fast. We have been here for 4 months and I haven't posted anything in even longer...but I feel so boring. We haven't done anything fun. We went to Florida but stayed put at my sister's house, by the pool (that was the fun part.) we have been to Nashville but only to the zoo. I have been desperately looking for something to do in town, but there is nothing less than an hour and a half away. Jared has been really busy, he has been away 3 times already, and when he doesn't work late he fixes our yard. Which is looking great (pictures will follow). The summer is almost over, not the heat, just the empty summer holidays, and I feel a little unaccomplished. So to make me feel better here are pictures of Summer 2012.

At home...
I made pretzels for breakfast one day
in the hot, hot evenings of Summer the children caught lighting bugs




 In Florida...
they played in the pool at Tia Katrina's house...






read books under the coconut tree

Helped Kc practice lacrose

played with electronic devises and spent lazy afternoon in the hammocks  



Back at home...
deers are eating my tomato plants, bu they looks to cute I couldn't shoo them away
Jared builds our wall.


1 comment:

  1. Fun summer! I'm so excited to come out and see you at the end of it. Your sister's back yard is amazing! I'm super jealous. And the picture of the deer reminds me of a funny story of Andrew's grandma chasing deer out of her garden while neighbor children were trying to take pictures of the deer. See you soon!

    liz

    ReplyDelete