Friday, January 10, 2014

Is it really dirty?

So now that my washer is out of business until Jared comes home (because I won't call the repairman since jared will be here in just a week) I have change how I determine if the laundry is dirty. Before this week I would err in the "its probably dirty" side, but just a few minutes ago I folded 2 pairs of pajamas that I considered dirty until I realized I won't be able to do laundry for 8 to 10 more days. If I get enough dirty laundry I will go to a laundromat, but those places are boring and I don't have any extra time that I want to use by reading, playing with the iPad, iPhone, etc.
Even though that actually sounds good, its too cold outside so I just stay here instead. I don't like the cold. I''ll handwash stuff if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment