Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Simple Little Craft

I realize that my crafts won't really be anything compared to Edda's crafts....however, I had fun making this mobile....

and Karston seems to like it as much as he would have liked any that I could have bought for him. At first I was hesitant to make my own, since it wouldn't spin around, but the breeze from the swamp cooler and the ceiling fan spin it around! All together it only cost $8 (Shiny cardstock, and new fishing line). So I suppose I can give myself a mark for provident living! I did get lazy at the end, and as you can see I didn't thread any string through the center of the top circle, and now it bends in the middle. I may or may not care enough to go back and fix it in the future. If I had to bet on it, I would say I won't be caring enough to do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment