Monday, August 16, 2010

Works in progress



It seems to me that my crafts are all very similar, maybe in the future I should try something different...but for now here is more stuff I have been doing... A few weeks ago while Jared and his coworkers where doing some training in Washington DC, and I was dog-sitting moo, I decided to sketch the dogs. The blue one is tiny, the green one is Moo.


Now I'm sketching Aiden. His picture is not done yet, it is actually a work in progress...if I ever finish it, I'll post the finished product...

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could sketch. Is the one of Aiden from a picture or just from looking at him? I think it would be tough to get Aiden to sit still long enough to sketch him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look at pictures (I didn't have a really good picture so I looked at a couple of them) he, as you know, can't sit still for more than 2 seconds.

    ReplyDelete