Friday, March 11, 2011

It is okay they grow fast










Today I read Liz's blog and remembered my, long-gone time spent with babies. I love those times, and even though I love remembering I don't want to go back, I am enjoy our journey together. It is funny because I love babies so much every time I see one I want to get one (the legal way, please don't hide your babies from me) but I enjoy my kids today, just as much as I did when they were small. They are so cute, say such amazing things, do so many new things everyday that I have lost my fear that they were growing too fast...I mean, they are growing too fast, but I am right there next to them enjoying the moment, so it is okay.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you say that. The other thing that gets me through is a couple in our ward who have a 10 year old son, and they are always saying how every new stage they enter with their son they think, "this is the best stage!" And they are always telling me it gets better and better! I love the picture of Aiden and Tiny - ADORABLE! And the picture of Bella is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete