Sunday, June 5, 2011

happenings



...my coffee table is all scratched, and messy, it is full of toys, books, games, and half empty bottles of water. I am sitting on the couch writing with the tv on while the children try to set up a game of...something. Every now and then I say guys something else fell, something falls every few seconds...Jared is taking a nap. I am definitely...bored? I really am not sure so here are some pics:
 Aiden had a haircut last month...
before haircut
after haircut



 We have been to the zoo
in an egg

with a bush baby...
at the museum of natural science we also looked at dinosaur bones... 
 
among other things

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get over how much older Aiden looks since his hair cut. It makes me super sad. Also, I didn't realize how much Aiden and Bella looked alike. They could be twinners, only a couple years apart.

    I'm jealous of the zoo and the museum. I wish we had that kind of stuff around here.

    ReplyDelete