Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 2--House Hunting

Even though week 2 is gone I actually took the pictures during last week. The kids and I were house-hunting in Tennessee. We found 3 houses that I liked and I think will work for us, but now we have to wait for Jared to see them some time in February and decide together. It will also help if said houses are still active in the market.
The backyard of one of the houses I liked
The kids were very good sports during the whole weekend while we went from house to house. They didn't seem to mind all that driving and looking a boring houses that much...
It helped that there was a DS available as you can see. I didn't really liked this house...

or this one. Although the yard was beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Who are those kids??? I swear it was just a few weeks ago I last saw them...do you have them on steroids or something?

    UGH! House hunting stresses me out! I'm glad you found 3 you liked. Hopefully one will still be available for you or an even more awesome one will become available in the meantime. GOODLUCK!

    ReplyDelete