Saturday, January 21, 2012

week 3--Exersice, books, and anger management



 This is me after a 45 minutes of zumba and an hour of body flow. I started doing body flow a couple of weeks ago because the kids swimming schedule didn't allow me to go to zumba. Body flow was the only class during my available time, you know how it goes, children come first :)
Body flow is a mix between yoga, tai chi, and pilates. It is really easy to follow, no complicated steps, but it is challenging. If you concentrate on your movements and keep a really good stance it is really tiring. I sweat while my belly muscles are burning. I recommend anybody to give it a try.


 Today is the last day of the week and Jared will be home tonight. We finally made it home on Tuesday evening after our adventures going to Tennessee. Today Aiden was unhappy. Actually he has been unhappy quite often since Jared left. He gets angry for silly things and I have to send him to cool off. Today I sent him to pick up the mail, which he loves to do. Thankfully it only takes him a few seconds to a couple of minutes to "cool off".

 Isabella does not act up like Aiden, Thank goodness, she only reads, and reads, and reads some more. Some times I have to sent her to time-out for reading instead of doing other work, like math, or writing, or picking up her pajamas, or getting dress, etc.She usually sneaks into bed with a book and a flashlight to read when I think she is sleeping. Isn't she cute? She is currently reading Harry Potter 5, The Order of the Phoenix and Aiden has been reading Mr. Popper's Penguins. He moved quickly from "Frog and Toad are Friends" to BIG chapter books.

I'm so very proud of them, they are such great readers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you know your kids look like twins? They are so adorable. They are crazy good readers. They obviously have an excellent teacher! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I've never heard of Body Flow....but I do look forward to the day Karston is old enough for Gym daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going to bed with a flash light to read!!!! when I was a little older I would listen for my mom and dad to go to bed then turn the light back on, got busted a lot!! but I still love to read, I just like sleep as much now. Hug them for me and good luck with the house. If you want another road trip come stay with us again.

    ReplyDelete