Friday, August 2, 2013

Exercise accomplishments and failures

Since I am feeling like I email Liz, Melodie and Shannon too often about my daily exercise accomplishments and failures, I have decided to post it here instead.
Jared and I began our exercise program about a month ago and we have been doing good (enough). There has been a few breaks in out routine like during our vacation trip to Utah, on which I am happy to say that we manage to exercise every other day on the first week, and then on Saturdays when we feel to lazy to get out of bed early, or today when, again, I was to lazy and too sleepy, but I plan to go for a walk with tiny and Bella or maybe a slow jog (I always hope for an afternoon jog but come the afternoon I am too full or too hungry or not in the house) anyways, while we have not been following our exercise plan to the letter, we have been exercising 4 or 5 days a week with the exception of the aforementioned vacation break.
We plan to continue our program for the next 2 month, it takes 90 days to complete. I need to mix in more cardio/jogging into my routine since I hardly do any. I do like running (a little) but I can't do it regularly since the kids can't be left home alone and I don't like to run on the treadmill. But maybe now that school has begun it may be easier to do.
Since I always like to add pictures to my posts, here I am today


No comments:

Post a Comment