Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Exercise again

I am starting a new exercise routine because of Jared. He needs to get in shape and lets face it, so do I.
Yesterday we started doing P90X. Which is some crazy hard boot-camp style exercise program. The first day was upper back and chest muscle failure routine which included lots of push ups and pull up with sit-ups at the end. It took 1 2/2 hours to complete the whole thing. Yeah completely crazy and even though I am sore today I really didn't work out as hard as Jared. He pushed himself really hard and can barely raise his arms today.
Then today we did Yoga. Yes Jared joined me for yoga, also part of this P90X. Now it was hard but I can handle it, I love yoga and do it regularly but Jared was sweating profusely.

I will continue to update later this week. I am not quite sure what we'll be doing tomorrow, I think lower body or maybe arms.
Now, I'm off to the post office...

No comments:

Post a Comment